Friday, April 8, 2011

I have to start writing about other things besides the Blogger failure to space between paragraphs.

Should've wrote something late night last night, but I was at the Frozen Four last night.  Great games, excellent atmosphere, I was so boisterous that I was completely tuckered out when I got home.  First time in a long time I just bagged it relatively early in the night.  After I got home, I immediately went downstairs, unplugged the modem, then hit the bed at 1.

Was worried about how much money I had to pay for tickets.  Had to settle for $125 for the semifinals.  After North Dakota got upset in the late game, I managed to ask for a ticket outside the X right in front of a family of four whose father wanted to unload a ticket.  The daughter looked at me and said, "Dad. ..."  Told him I'm not a scalper; father looked like he wanted to get as much money as he can, be done with it, and leave for Grand Forks.  I said $40; he asked for $50; I said done.  Thanked him, and thanked the daughter for spotting me.

So, $175 for the three games of the men's top-flight college ice hockey championship.  Fair?  I think that's fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment