Thursday, April 28, 2011

Suddenly Feeling Poor ... And Scared

With a lot more fatigue, things at work went just as swimmingly today as they did the day before.  But then I got to my second job and things took a turn for the worse.

One, we were told that we worked so hard last night that there is no need for us to come in on Saturday.  Moreover, I was reminded once again that our project ends soon.  Initially we were told it was the 2nd, which I didn't realize until today was Monday.  But since it makes no sense to come in to work one night, the projected termination date for this job is ... Friday.

I have many bills to pay and accounts to replenish.  I've been busy to really sit down and map out what my current employment is getting me.  But if this project really ends in 48 hours, and if I can't find anything else, that will put a serious crimp in my financial planning.

Moreover, I now start to question some splurges I wanted to indulge in now that I might lose my second job.  You mean I can't buy chocolates for my day group?  Can I go this house party and see if one of the girls will wank my dick?  How about a masseuse that gives happy endings -- I can't afford that anymore?  Can I afford Red Robin?  Or even a trip to St. Louis?

No comments:

Post a Comment