Friday, April 22, 2011

The Peeper

This happened about two weeks ago, maybe more.

I was taking a shit at "work" at the U.  I may have told y'all this, but when I took my mid-session shit break, I went down a floor, maybe two.  The possibility that another person from the lab would walk into the bathroom in the same floor I was "working" at and hear and/or see me, especially as I walk out of the bathroom stall.  And I dread hearing someone walk into the stall next to me and then listen to the grunts and poop drops, wondering if I know the guy.

So I was at the one at the fifth floor.  As I was defecating, I hear the door open.  Shit.  But this time, the swinging open of the door was accompanied by music.  Someone's listening to his iPod.  This can't be good.

This prick, he didn't have the decency to either bend down or kneel to see my feet in the stall.  He just went up to the door and pushed it like he assumed it was unoccupied, all the while riding an insulated bed of his own music, oblivious to the noises around him ... or the guy who was taking a shit in the stall he was about to go into.

"Hey, come on now!" I said, not loudly but not in a whisper.  It happened at least once before at the U., and I hate it.  What happened next, however, hasn't happened since the gay-curious bullies that were picking on me back in junior high.

The son-of-a-bitch actually lifted his head above the door to look inside.  I can't believe the goddamn pervert.  I saw a black hat, hair coming out the bottom through the sides, and a pair of eyes planted in a really fat head.  He looked like a dope.  So I was accosted by a combination dope/perv.

"What the fuck?!" I said, not quietly, but not screaming it, either.  I should have screamed, though -- that motherfucker was invading my personal space.  I mean, who stares into a stall besides a fucking goddamn pedophile?

He moseyed out of the bathroom quickly.  Maybe he heard me say, "Goddammit!" behind him.  I was so fucking mad I wanted to leap off the toilet and chase him down, and I didn't care if my pants were around my ankles and my dick was swinging back and forth.  Unfortunately, I had to wipe my ass.  I don't want my feces falling on the floor, or into my underwear.  So I stayed.

I still think I should report that incident to the U., even if it is two or three weeks ago.  I don't care about the stigma about a peep.  That fucker -- I don't know if he was looking to see a vulnerable man naked or is just fucking stupid -- needs to pay.  But how do I report an incident, especially that does not post a threat to life and/or limb?

No comments:

Post a Comment