Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh my God, I think I just went through one of the most violent bouts of diarrhea ever.  Fucking A, I thought I was done after a half-hour shitting water, then I wipe my ass and I feel some more coming, then I get up and, even though I feel some more coming, I go to the room, where it really feels like it's coming, then I have to go back to the shitter.  I did that three times.

But I'm typing this now not needed to run back to the throne in about 15 minutes.  Plus, I don't feel anything in my bowels, so I think I'm good.

Goddamn, all the food and drink I had today ... sandwiches, cake, pizza, ice cream, salad, a shake, and coffee -- lots and lots of coffee.  Oh, and a lot of water, too.  All of that combined to whip my execretory system something fierce.

Unfortunately, I heard Grandmother's door open during one of my episodes.  I wanted to leave the bathroom for her, but I wasn't done yet.  I didn't know when I was done.  So after a couple minutes I hear her door close.  God, I hope she didn't just shit into one of the tubs she keeps underneath her bed.

Now, to get rid of these sudden allergy symptons I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment