Monday, July 4, 2011

This Mouse Can't Play Because The Cats Aren't Away

For the first time in several years, I haven't been able to hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out during the holiday.  Why?  Because my parents did not go to Las Vegas this Independence Weekend.  Yeah, I know.

Apparently they're trying to make up for the thousand dollars spent going to Tuscany to see my sister get married by not going to Vegas this weekend.  Understandable, but that fucks up my mojo somethin' fierce.

They almost always go to Vegas on vacation, usually on five of The Big Six American Holidays: Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  (Since we're Chinese, they don't really give a damn about going away for New Year's.)  The last time they didn't go away for a holiday was, if I recall correctly, 4th of July Weekend five or six years ago, possibly because it occurred during the middle of the week.

With them here, I could not do the things I usually do: Cover for them at work, then go home and try to take a three-hour nap, then eat and use my laptop in the dining room, then stay out late at the stripclub where I try and take out my dick.  No rules, no expectations, no feeling that they're going to yell at me for coming home late.  It truly was an Independence Weekend for me!

But now that they're here, I'm watching what I do.  For example, I usually headed out to three stripclubs every holiday weekend, one for each night.  In recent years I curtailed it to two because I had no money.  But with the exception of sneaking into My Favorite Stripclub (No-Cover Version), which I go to always because it has no cover, I went to only one, My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version).  I wanted to make sure Claudia, my All-Time Favorite there, knew that I was still thinking about her even though I had to be out of the country when I usually would've stopped in for a visit Memorial Weekend.

Also, I find myself feeling like I need to do things around the house in order to keep the 'Rents' bitching about me not doing shit around the house at bay.  Do I want to paint the shed?  No.  Do I want to prune the lilac bushes?  They should be done and they need to be done, but no.  Do I want to clean my room by taking out all the newspapers and alternative magazines I say I will read by never do?  Fuck no, leave them in here.  I wouldn't have to worry about doing any productive shit, but I do now that they're here.  Tonight I took an hour to hang all the laundry.  There was a gigantic pile of clothes, but I only did it because my parents were around and I believe Mother came in bringing me a bowl of this soup shit I hate drinking and saw my room was dirty and could've complained to My Father who would've framed me during dinner by asking me nicely how my day was going and then hitting me with, "So, your mother said she was in your room last night and it was very dirty.  When are you going to clean your room?"

Then again, I need to emphasize that I only feel like I need to be doing things around the house.  I have reacted to them being surprisingly here by staying away from them as much as I can.  I did go to a stripclub, a big one, Friday night, even though I usually don't do that while they're here because I'm afraid they'll catch wind of it.  (I didn't specify why I wasn't going to eat at home, I just told them I wouldn't be home.)  On Saturday I returned home in the afternoon after they did, then left after dinner to catch the Urge Overkill concert, of which I'll blog about some other time.  And even though I should have told them because it turned out they were waiting for me to come home to eat, last (Sunday) afternoon I was at the Twins game.  I knew on Friday that I could come, but I was afraid that after coming home late both Friday and Saturday nights, they'll just bitch at me for doing something fun for a third day in a row.  (Turns out they weren't too bent out of shape, or at least it appears they weren't; they wanted me to pick up Burger King on the way home, whenever I got home, because chicken sandwiches are $1.04 through Monday.)  I kind of feel bad, but I'm just so squicked out about them being here on a holiday that I want to be physically away from them.  It's just so weird for them to be here on holiday.  I'm not used to it, you know?

So what to do tomorrow?  I'm probably going to have to wake up before they come home, which probably will be early.  Either I spend my entire afternoon painting the shed and cutting down the lilac bushes, or I walk over to My Favorite Coffeeshop and just hide in there all afternoon.  Either do something or act like I'm doing something.  Just to get through another day without them judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment