Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Two Fashion Victims At My Job

My computer station is very close to one of the doors, which usually remain open. I can't help but seeing any of the other scorers pass by, because it's a way to free my attention away from the papers, which sometimes gets a little monotonous to look at hour over hour.

But sometimes my attention is thrown way the fuck off because there are two women in particular who wear such awful clothing that I can't help mentally snapping a photo of them to remember and recoil in disgust.

One of them usually carpools to work, I think. She wears her hair in one long fold, kind of like Pebbles on The Flintstones. She has those 80's venetian fold white sunglasses, a denim jacket, and a purse with white cowboy fringe.

The other is an older lady, much older. She has this upright and awkward walk where she lifts herself up through the balls of her feet. Most offensively, she wears these pastel-colored tight clothes; they usually look like pajamas. You can see that best in the pants, and when she "walks" by you can see the shape of her ass.

One of the two wears these gauche gold-colored belts. I don't which one. Maybe they both do.

Now I ain't no fashion plate, but I must look better than those two. Fuck. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment