Monday, April 23, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

Since Wednesday the 11th:

  • I think we go to Friday, where I wanted to go to a concert by a group called The Jelly Project, who had a CD release party concert at the West Bank.  I had heard of these guys only through a stripper at My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division), who is a huge fan of these guys.  She ain't the only one, because when I tried to buy a ticket, they said they were sold out.  So I walked to the Seven Corners to a place called the Corner Bar, where I bought a beer, snacked on some popcorn and peanuts, and watched playoff hockey.  With tip: $4.
  • Later I went to My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Edition).  I drink coffee there now because the whip cream with the mocha I used to get, uh, sucks.  With tip: $3.
  • Saturday late afternoon, after the Twinks game, I went to the Depot, restaurant connected to First Avenue, to get a ticket to the Eric Hutchinson concert (quick review: I still think that "Watching You Watch Him" is an incredibly catchy tune, but I didn't foresee him being a white-boy soul singer), which, as I blogged about, unexpectedly cost: $20.
  • That night I went to the Swarm game.  Ticket, hot dog, and beer -- God, I should have written this down -- was: $24.25.  Maybe?
Shit, it's almost midnight, I want to publish this before the new day turns.  Caught up through Sunday the 15th, I think.

ETA: No I'm not caught up through the 15th.  I'm not even done with the 14th.  What the hell was I thinking?

  • Between the Twins and the Swarm I went down to the Mall of America to kill time.  I think -- though I don't remember anymore -- I went to the Stone Cold Creamery for some ice cream.  With tip: $4.50.
  • With this being Saturday I know that I went to My Favorite Stripclub after the Swarm.  Felt frisky, got a dance from Kyan.  Total: $28.
  • Then My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place, with tip: $12.50.
There.  Now I'm all caught up to the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment