Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from April Fool's Day:
  • Sunday, the only non-receipted thing I did -- I think -- was at the memorial benefit for the stripper who killed herself. Donation, beer, and tip: $14.
  • Thank Buddha for work; it prevents me from spending money. Fast-forward all the way to Friday, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division). Tips, no coffee, I believe: $8
  • Then My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Division). Mocha with tip: $5.25.
  • Saturday I went to season-opening game of the Minnesota Stars, the soccer team that won the NASL (is that the name of the league?) title last year. They played it at the Dome and they had a good crowd, over 8,500, if they're being accurate. Tie score, by the way. Cost for ticket, hot dog and beer: $16.25.
  • Then stripclub, where I think I got a dance from Haley, but didn't have coffee: $28.
  • Coffee place, but something different this night. Didn't get the mocha because the barista informed me the whip cream sucked that night. Thanks for letting me know. Large coffee, with tip: $3.
  • Then, finally, My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place. Soup and salad with Coke and tip: $9.50.
  • Monday, well, I told you about the disaster at Mickey's. I promised you then I would write these down, so I am. Tip only because I charged my meal: $2.
  • Then I stored those two quarters (actually I put them in a cup that's on top of the desk I'm writing on right now): 50 cents.
That's it! Caught up to now!

No comments:

Post a Comment