Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

Let's try this, starting with Thursday, March 22:
  • Thursday, after a morning session getting zapped at the U., I went to ... uh, Diamonds for a long lunch working on my writing? I have no receipts yet I think I had to have done something for that night's Sweet Sixteen games, so I think I went to Diamonds, and since I was feeling sorry for myself over Grandmother about to be shipped out, I indulged in a cookie as well as a mocha. With tip: $6.25.
  • That night I watched some of the games from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). It's been so fucking long I'll just say tips and coffee: $10.
  • And I think I then went to My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Edition). However, I think I'm going to go out on a limb and say this was the night where I stopped drinking mochas and started only drinking coffee. It was pretty late when I stopped watching the games and left, and they close at midnight on Thursdays. Make it a large coffee, which with tip comes to: $3.
  • Friday I also went to My Favorite Stripclub to watch the Big Dance. Apparently I got a dance from Cicily, so all told it came out to: $28.
  • Saturday, after my charity work I went to the Megamall. Couldn't help but get something from the Stone Cold Steve Austin Creamery. With tip: $4.50.
  • The North Star Roller Girls, the roller derby team based in Minneapolis, had a bout that evening. Is it the first time I went to one of their bouts this year? Anyway I had a beer that with tip came out to: $7.50.
  • After the bout I think I decided I didn't have time to go stripclubbin' because I needed to blog on MySpace. I went straight to the coffeehouse. Mocha with tip, I think: $5.25.
  • And then it was My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place. Glad I wrote this one down on my day planner. With tip: $11.50.
  • On Sunday it was off to St. Paul in order to snag a ticket for that day's regional final NCAA men's hockey tournament game between Minnesota and North Dakota. When I gota ticket I went to the best place to get a pizza slice in St. Paul, Cossetta: $4.29.
  • Scalper I knew helped me out for a fair price on a ticket. With program, hot dog and Coke, I hope I'm accurate when I say I spent: $57.75.
  • I think I went all the way to the gym afterward, then I felt hungry so I finished up my long night at My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place. Once again I had the foresight to write down what I spent already in my Franklin Quest: $12.50.
  • Wednesday was the day Grandmother was thrown out of the house. I drowned my sorrows by going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) and breaking my routine by ordering alcohol instead of coffee. I bought one for a dancer who had a bad day trying to deal with her son. Two drinks for her, two for me, plus some rail tips equalled: $17.50.
  • You know what? I had to have stayed away from home in protest of throwing Grandmother out. So I got some Late-Night Italian too. With tip: $9.50.
  • Thursday, after finally getting around to visiting Grandmother, I went to this place called Pizza Luce. They have great pizza, but I was there because I needed to buy a ticket to the Minnesota RollerGirls, the league based in St. Paul. Cost of the ticket: $11.
  • Coffee afterwards. I think I was so depressed that I got a coffee only. With tip: $3.
  • And then I went to the gas station to partially fill up my tank and get some MegaMillions tickets. I swear I had the receipt somewhere but I can't find them, and therefore since they're unreceipted they should go here. I do not think this is right, but I have to fill out my expenses for the month of March, so I'll call it: $21.
  • Friday I think I picked up a penny and dime off the floor. Total infusion of: 11 cents.
  • Before going to a wild party that night I went to a gas station to buy one more MegaMillions ticket: $1.
  • The party -- which must be blogged about in detail later -- consisted of a tip and fucking ride by ***e*! Total: $95.
  • Was sore and parched. Late-Night Coffeehouse, with tip: $5.25.
  • Saturday night I went to the MNRG bout. Beer and tip: $7.50.
  • I then went to Wild Tymes, a restaurant not too far away from the X, to take part in the North Stars Reunion Weekend afterparty. Paid money for a raffle ticket and tipped for a beer I got comped for because I was wearing my North Stars jersey! Have to remind myself to go back there because I apparently won a mirror, so says the voicemail. All told: $4.
  • Finished my night up with Late-Night Italian, with tip: $13.50.
This is wholly inaccurate. But I'm caught up through the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment