Friday, April 20, 2012

Apparently The Store Is Not Closed, At Least Not Yet, Thank Buddha

Fell asleep shortly after Gabby Sidibe on Kimmel.  I've been out every single night this week and I was tired, so fuck taking a shower.

I think I was unconscious for nine hours.  Late in the sleep, I think, I had this nightmare where, somehow, my sister was back living at home.  She directed me outside to the garage, where my parents are.

Now that I'm trying to remember, I kind of forgot most of it.  Except the last part, where Mother said, "The Store?  Oh, it closed."

That's scary, and yet I'm still confused.  You see, ever since I thought they were closed for good, they have ... gone out.  I think it's to The Store, but I've never found out, although my friend texted that he went to The Store last weekend and, thankfully, not only were they open but they were still selling lottery tickets.

I was afraid that my parents would wake me up when I wanted to sleep late on the weekends, but so far, that hasn't happened.  And I didn't know what was going to happen when my test scorer told me I was furloughed for the week, but I hear them leave the house every morning (albeit a little later than they used to, like 9:30 or 10).

I would say that The Store is open for good, but I really should know better.  I'm just thankful that The Store remains open for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment