Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So I took a chance on going to this party just now.  Been to this place before, and I was invited by one of the two co-hosts, but I didn't know if I wanted to go.  But I finally decided to because 1) I had nothing else to do; 2) maybe my All-Time Favorite was going to be there, like she was the first time; and 3) it was an opportunity to take my dick out.

My hope was that if I went early enough, no other guys would be there.  Sadly, three other men had the same idea, and so my dream of greeting any girl that was working there by taking out my cock was quickly aborted.  My ATF, however, was there; she usually tells me when and where she's working, but she didn't this time because the co-host who invited me told her that she already did.

I got some alone time with her, though.  Not a dance; cover for this party was ten bucks, which essentially broke me.  But when she said she wanted to go outside for a cigarette, I went out with her.  And in the backyard, I took out my dick.  Of course she said, "No!" but I'm glad I put myself back in before a guy from the floor above came out through the same back door we came out of to leave.

But then she told me that there had already been one visit by the cops; the neighbors lodged a noise complaint.  That totally made me paranoid.  I looked at the windows of the houses next to us, as well as the one on the upper floor (the party is being held on the ground floor).  I didn't think I saw anyone peek out when I was "out," but that fear only reconfirmed my original intention: Get the hell out of Dodge lest someone see me or call the police to shut down the party.

And now I'm scared that someone videotaped me with my penis exposed, and one of the news stations will run that tape on the news, with my face not blurred, of course.  I'd be ruined.  Well, there's not much to ruin right now, but I don't live in shame of my "hobby," and if such a thing occurred, I wouldn't be able to do it anymore, and I'd be so damn sad.

But I thought that there was a possibility I would go back down to the party later tonight if I had time.  One big reason: My ATF promised to drop her fee of a handjob in half.  That's still too much money, but honestly, it's a steal that might not be around forever, so I have to think about it.  That is, assuming I don't go back to the party before the police shut it down and arrest everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment