Friday, August 10, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

I don't know why I'm still doing this.  This is not working out as I thought it would.  I haven't updated my expenses since the 8th of July.  This makes no sense.

Oh well, I keep going:
  • Monday the 9th, I wound up at the coffeeshop at the mall before heading home.  Cup of java, with tip: $1.50.
  • After visiting (trying to visit?) Grandmother, I went to Caffetto for more coffee.  With tip: $2.
  • Don't know how I spent the next two days not pulling cash out of my wallet, but on Thursday the 12th, I went to the coffeeshop at the mall closest to me again.  With tip: $1.50.
  • Did I exercise that night?  Probably did.  Went to My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Edition) afterward.  With tip: $2.
  • Only two transactions on Friday the 13th, both of them putting money into my pocket.  Did a study at the U.  An infusion of: $5.
  • Then, around dinnertime, My Father paid me back for helping him send this continuous wave of packages that were being sent to him.  Gosh, sending stuff is expensive.  An infusion of: $45.
  • Saturday the 14th: Took out some PCA money.  An infusion of: $50.
  • That evening I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  Finally made good on my 2-for-$30 dance promise from Krystal.  With tips: $36.
  • Sunday the 15th ... after visiting Grandmother, I went to an ice cream shop I read about on Vita.mn -- Conny's Creamy Cone.  Like it a lot; they use soft-serve, like Dairy Queen.  Even better, these guys are cheaper than most of the other ice cream shops I've been to this summer.  With tip: $2.75.
  • And then I went to Caffetto.  Iced mocha with tip: $4.25.
  • On Monday the 16th, I dropped off my parents, who went to Laughlin for free.  I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division) later that evening.  I feel bad that I do not remember how much I spent.  There was a 2-for-1 deal that I cashed in on, and of course there's the usual tips.  I got dances from my ATF, Claudia ... ten of them.  I remember ten because she had to go immediately up on the stage after dancing in front of me, and I told her that to get on the stage as soon as you could, I'll just give her the $100 I owed her from the tip rail.  I also wanted to that just to show off to the other tippers that I had and gave two $50s.  Nevertheless, this amount is a total guess: $150.
  • To Tuesday the 17th, and even though the 'Rents were gone, I decided to work out at the community center anyway.  Price of admission: $3.
  • I then went to another stripclub.  Cover, drink, a few tips, and a dance with a hot girl named ***a, at whom I whipped my dick out.  Total: $38.
  • I don't remember if I got a receipt when I went to the Science Museum Thursday the 19th.  But I'll just put it down here anyway: Admission to the exhibitions and the Omni Theater show cost me only: $8.
Ah hell, I'll just stop here.  Caught up to the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment