Saturday, August 4, 2012

Got a little lost after parking my car and walking with my sister and brother-in-law to meet up with my brother and sister-in-law at a place they invited us to.

Sister handed me the phone to talk to my brother.  After telling him where we were and asking him where should we go, he just told me to hand the phone back to my sister.

As I was putting out my hand to give it back to her, I bitterly told her, "He doesn't want to talk to me."

He basically ignored me the whole night.  Not that that is 100% a direct consequence of what I said; we have so little in common that there really isn't a good reason for us to talk to each other.

Nevertheless, I should've just kept my mouth shut about him preferring to speak to my sis.  I regret that.

No comments:

Post a Comment