Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I have a goal of really cutting down my expenses, especially ones I charge on my credit card.  Well, it might be between one and three days into the newest cycle, and what do I do?  I'm charging $60+ on my card.  I didn't want to, but I am.

I can justify it this way: The car's in the shop.  I have brought it in because I have to know what the fuck is going on with the oil leaks and the disappearance of the power steering and coolant fluids.  I didn't want to pay anything for this, and they were nice enough to look at it for free, but he told me that degreasing the engine in order to look for the oil leak was going to be less than $100, so I changed my mind.  Plus, I woke up this morning with a huge oil stain on the driveway.  I have to fucking know.  I can't do anything about it right now, and I probably don't have the money to get it fixed.  But I need to fucking know.

And I probably need to get gas for the car, too.  Goddamn, I'm going to charge $900 to my credit card this fucking month too, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment