Thursday, August 23, 2012

Really Bad Oil Leak

Drove back home from "work" today.  It actually was working out.  I felt fat last night and took one look at my gut and realized that even though I didn't want to waste gas and didn't plan on burning miles today, I had to work out.  I usually want to do it in the evening because that's when I feel like working out, but My Fucking Father has bitched too much about me exercising in the evening.  I didn't want to work out so early in the day, but one of the impediments, not having anything to watch, was removed when I checked TV schedules and saw that the Cubs game was on WGN, the Twins loss game was on Fox Sports North, and Chelsea was playing Reading in a rescheduled Premier League match in the afternoon.  I at least would have something to watch while retraining my body to not get fat.

Anyway, when I drove up to the driveway I noticed this fucking huge dark spot where I park my car.  It was about half the size of the car.  And it was the second time I saw this.  The first time was the time where the contractor (who I don't think is done with the house yet) wondered to me which car of ours did the huge pool of crap that his truck was then parked over.  I actually took out the hose and tried to wash away the stain, kind of like the times when I was an adolescent and had wet dreams, and I was so scared that I quickly went to the bathroom, took one of the face towels that weren't mine, and used it to wipe away the cum in my underwear.  I'm always trying to wash away the bad stuff.

And if I recall correctly ... well, first of all I think I tried washing down the driveway on Monday, and that's important because this now means this huge puddle happened two days (I think, it may have happened yesterday, I didn't pay any attention) after trying to clean away the first one.  If I recall correctly, most of the stuff did wash away; after evaporation and coming back on Monday (?) the big pool of leaky fluid was replaced by a smaller one.  I also ran my finger through the puddle; it looked clear and felt greasy.

And it's big again.  And, I could have looked away if I didn't, for reasons beyond me, I avoided parking right over the puddle.  Of course it wasn't going to go away if I hid it.  But right now I parked just to the left of the mess, so when my parents go to The Store tomorrow (if -- they're picking my sister up from the airport tomorrow) they'll see this goddamn huge pool of black shit on their beautiful driveway, like my car just pissed itself ... for a second time.

So I can't just look away and pretend it isn't happening anymore.  I have to take it to the shop.  As I said before, there are problems with the car losing as well as not retaining the fluids it needs to function.  I mean, it functions just fine.  But that's the other problem: That goddamn huge leak has to mean something, and at the very least it looks bad on the driveway.  Even though I wouldn't bother (besides checking under the hood a little more often), the perception from my parents would be to think that the car's breaking down.  And you know that would mean at least him harping on me to do something about it.

But I can't do anything about it because I'm goddamn broke.  I could have them look at it for leaks, plus the coolant overflow is still going empty every time I fill it up.  But what if they diagnose something?  I can't get it fixed.  And what if they need me to shell out, oh, $200 to test it?  Can't even pay for that.  And yet my folks think I can pay for it because I'm working all the fucking time.

Fuck, I am in a pickle.

I don't know what to do.

Goddamn, can't all of this just go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment