Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting with Friday, July 20th:

  • Went to My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Edition).  With tip: $2.
  • Then I went -- or maybe I went here first, I don't remember -- My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Got a dance from my girl, uh, ********a.  Uh.  Coffee and tips and dance: $28.
  • On Saturday the 21st I had an alumni club event to go to.  I had to pay for a helium tank, and the president paid me back.  An Infusion of: $21.16.
  • Went to the Stone Cold Creamery (I know it really is the Cold Stone Creamery, but I like to think that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin made the ice cream company) at the Megamall and cashed in on the punch card I filled up.  Because the ice cream is free, I indulged in three toppings instead of one.  Paying for two of the toppings (the first one is free with the punch card) and tip: $1.75.
  • To Monday the 23rd.  Went to the coffeeshop at the mall closest to me for coffee.  With tip, a quarter more this time probably because the girl helping me overcharged me for something else: $1.75.
  • Dinnertime, Father paid me back for FedExing packages for him.  An Infusion of: $70.
  • Tuesday the 24th, I went for coffee at this mall, with tip: $1.50.
  • Had another alumni club event on Wednesday the 25th.  I paid for some Target gift cards which were prizes for this event.  So the president paid me back, in cash.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Afterward I went to Caffetto.  Coffee plus tip: $1.75.
  • On Thursday, the 26th, I went to work out.  Admission costs: $3.
  • On the bench in the lockerroom I found some loose change.  I'll take it.  An Infusion of: 31 cents.
  • Friday the 27th: I received several new crisp dollar bills with consecutive numbers.  I love those: It means I'm the first person to ever use them.  And by God, I'll be the last one to use them, because even though I had to use one of (I think) the four I got, I kept the rest for safe-keeping.  Because they deserve to retain their virginity.  They are in storage -- where they are: $3.
  • Saturday the 28th, active night.  First I went working out: $3.
  • I think I then went for Late-Night Coffee (with tip): $2.
  • Then I went stripclubbin'.  Just coffee and tips: $10.
  • Finally I went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place.  But because I already ate and I have no money, I think I just ordered a burger and fries.  With tip it's a much lesser amount than I usually pay: $5.25.
  • On Sunday the 29th, after visiting Grandmother, I finally hit a rather popular ice cream shop in St. Paul, Izzy's.  It just so happened that it was their 12th anniversary that day.  I didn't know that if you ordered at least a regular ice cream, they would top it off by giving you a small scoop of any other flavor of ice cream you like.  It's as if your ice cream has a little hat.  But, because it was their birthday, Izzy's celebrated by giving everyone, regardless of size and type, a free scoop (which they called an "Izzy").  So, since I got a regular ice cream, I got one regular scoop of ice cream with two different mini-scoops on top!  What a deal.  And great-tasting ice cream, too.  All total, with tip: $5.25.
  • Topped off the night at Caffetto.  Coffee and tip: $1.75.
  • Worked out Monday the 30th: $3.
  • Tuesday the 31st: I "worked" at a study at the U.  It was the last of a three-session, three-week experiment, so I got paid (an Infusion) of: $20.
  • Did I work out this night?  I didn't write it down.  What I did write down is another ice cream shop in Uptown.  With tip: $3.75.
I need to go.  Caught up through the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment