Saturday, August 11, 2012

May I Indulge In A Negative Thought?

I'm in the middle of a two-day wedding, and ugh, I ate so much last night.  We're going to do the same tonight.

Great food, but I'm already paying for it.  Don't remember feeling full right after waking up, but I just did.

I need to hit the gym.  But then I remember My Fucking Father bitching at me a couple weeks ago when I said the same thing: "Don't stay out too late. One hour, two hours, enough!"  Yeah, like an asshole who gave me his gut should tell me when I've exercised enough.  I don't think I can even work out anymore because all he does is fucking complain about it.

Blowing off steam because he gave me The Eye when I tried to leave last night's dinner with the table's unopened liter of Coke.  We needed the Coke, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment