Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Do I Look Bad?

So I still have a bunch of packets to go through, but I'm not really picking up the slack.  I like the pace I'm at right now.

The whip has come down, however.  My supervisor asked me if I could get done with all of them today or tomorrow.  I told him tomorrow, and now I don't know if I can come through on that.

And then he came over to grab some of the packets.  And then he did it again.  I wonder if he thinks I'm slow or lazy, because I can see him thinking to himself, "How come there are so many packets here?"

My contact at the temp agency kind of let me in on some employment news, as they are wont to do: There's a chance that there is even more to do at this place for the next couple of months, and I could work there then as well.  Yes, I told him I was interested.  Now I wonder if I've blown my chance because my supe thinks I'm slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment