Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

From Tuesday, December 17:
  • This is probably my final week working at my temp job.  So I'm going to spend money trying to eat as many different items from the corporate cafe that I can.  Today (yesterday?) it was a normal burger with fries: $6.20.
  • Tonight, I went to an open mic comedy show.  I went to see a guy who was acting in a web series I was helping out in.  Very interesting ... although I don't know if I could do that often since the comedy club is at the Mall of America.  I did not know tickets for comedy shows are taxed: $7.72.
  • Oh, and I donated to the Salvation Army kettle when I went into the mall: 25 cents.
  • Monday, December 16: Eatery downstairs, a small cup of soup and sandwich special -- the soup Italian chicken, the sandwich pastrami and cheddar (?) on focaccia.  Both very good.  Price: $4.58.
  • Go back to Saturday the 15th ... only non-receipted thing I spent, I think, is coffee, tips and a lapper from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  I got the LD from ********a, whose going through some tough times and I thought I'd cheer her up by giving her money: $28.
  • I also donated to the Salvation Army, also at MOA.  I went there to relax, look around a bit, and eat at Hooter's after I dropped off my folks at the airport: 25 cents.
  • On Friday, the 14th I had a big bowl of soup (Southwestern turkey, really good!) with a turkey-and-swiss (I think?) sandwich: $5.12.
I think/hope I'm caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment