Sunday, January 6, 2013

Want To Run Away

Surprise!  My Fucking Father did not say that Mother was going to come back with him.

And then they said that they aren't going back, at least for the time being.

Well, fuck.  I still don't have a job to go back to, but I haven't told them that.  As far as they know, I'll be going up at a quarter after 6 to start my day.  I ain't doin' that, not even for a lie.  But I have to give them something.  Maybe that my hours have changed?

But what about the next day, and the next day, and the day after that?  I can't keep waking up in the morning if there isn't anything for me to do.  I will not and cannot do that.  I have no idea, so if you guys got anything, let me know.

Moreover, I feel an intense need to work out, now.  Not only do I have this need to physically be away from my parents, but I ate a huge dinner after I told my folks I wasn't hungry, and I think I need to work out a little more.  That might complicate my story about "working," however.

I feel bad saying this: Uncle's death has screwed up a lot of things.

---

Oh, by the way, one reason they're going to stick around longer is because they want to be hands-on when they ... do that to The Store.  No-no-no-no-no. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment