Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

I might be busy dealing with death for the next few weeks, so let's get this shit out of the way.  From Tuesday, January 1, 2013:

  • Did not spend anything on New Year's Day, but spent a shitload New Year's Eve ... ending with a trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Tips (including for coffee that I did not have to pay for -- thanks, Kyan) and a dance from ******n: $27.
  • Went there after working the Vikings game Sunday, December 30 as well.  Coffee, tips, and a dance with Sasha: $30.
  • Even though I stuffed my face at the Dome after the game, I wanted to see the end of the Washington-Dallas game, as well as watch ESPN's coverage of the playoff matchups, so I went to My Favorite Italian Place and got a fish sandwich and fries with Coke.  Adding tip it comes to: $7.
  • Oh, and I took the light rail to get to the game: 50 cents.
  • Saturday, December 29 ... think I had a large mocha and an apple pie at Caffetto.  With tip it must have come out to: $7.75.
  • My memory is hazy about what I did that morning.  I remember that the mechanic said my car wouldn't be ready that afternoon, but I don't remember what I did then.  What I did do, however, was go the first night of the Mariucci Classic at the University of Minnesota that evening -- and I paid through the wazoo for a scalped ticket.  Man, $40?!?!  What the hell was I thinking???  Anyway, that ticket along with a program, hot dog and Coke is ... oh, this is just a guess: $53.25.
  • Shoot, I know I went to Caffetto for a pumpkin pie and coffee at some point.  I don't remember exactly when.  Maybe Thursday, December 27?  And maybe I remember what I paid: $4.75.
You know what?  I think I'm all caught up with EWR's!

  • ETA that I was not in fact caught up with all my EWR's.  This is a fact: On Thursday, December 27, I had to take the bus back home because that was the day I dropped off my car to get the shocks replaced and the oil leaks sealed up.  One-way trip, obviously: $1.75.
  • ET to also A that on Friday the 28th I had to have made copies at the library because I blogged about being there.  Cost: 30 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment