Friday, January 18, 2013

I Have A Pimple On My Ass Rim, And Tonight I Shat Blood

Had what I thought was a zit for some time, about three months.  But I was working at the time so I didn't have the chance to get it checked out till I was out of a job and was able to take in my check-up.

Showing your genitals to your doctor, let alone bending over so the doctor can see your asshole, is always debasing -- especially if your doctor's a woman.  But the first time I saw her I didn't have a chance to ask for a male doctor, and since she seemed to listen to me, I've stayed with her.  Anyway, she looked at it and said it's basically a pimple that's one the far end of my asshole.  I have sat on that thing and felt pain, and I even felt an itch go up my rectum, so I had a feeling something was up.  Oh, that and the fact that whenever I wipe my ass after I shit I see blood.  In fact, that's the first sign something was wrong down there.

My doc gave me pills and also told me to wash it regularly, of course.  I think spending too many days wearing tight long underwear formed this pimple, but washing myself still isn't something I do regularly.

Couple days ago I finished the pills and the itching was gone, plus I didn't feel that zit whenever I sat down.  But things changed tonight when I had my bowel movement.  The blood on the toilet paper came back after not seeing it for a few days.  Worse yet, when I got up the toilet had an ominous red tinge to it.

The things is, however, I'm not in pain.  We'll see what happens the next few days before I really panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment