Saturday, January 19, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

I haven't done it yet for the New Year.  Got caught up with Uncle's death, then my parents came home, and then I didn't really need to do them for the first part of this month because I had no way of typing the expenses when there was no day planner to eventually write them down on, which of course is ridiculous because I could just type them here.  So I have more than half a month of stuff to remember, which I will fail utterly at.  Here goes, starting with Friday, January 18:
  • Last (Friday) night, Caffetto.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Thursday the 17th ... even though I shouldn't spend the money, I bought a ticket to tonight (Saturday) night's roller derby bout.  It's the one in St. Paul, and the Wild begin their long-awaited season on the same fucking night.  Why does MNRG insist on having bouts on the same night as Wild games?  Cost of the ticket: $13.
  • Nothing on Wednesday I don't have a receipt for, so I'll go back to Tuesday the 15th, when I took in a movie on discount Tuesdays.  Glad I could still see a flick (Argo -- solid film craftsmanship, yet I was oddly unmoved; B for a movie Roger Ebert says is the best of the year), eat a decent-sized popcorn and drink a decent-sized pop for less than ten bucks: $8.25.
  • Monday, January 14th: After doing my first tube time at the MRI at the U. for the first time in months and going down to eat a place that had a Jucy Lucy, I went to a branch of the Hennepin County Library to do some work on my computer.  Had a coffee.  With tip: $2.25.
  • Oh yeah ... that evening, despite my meager bank account, I went to a stripper party to help out my ATF, ***e*, who said she went out-of-state to work and made no money.  Got a dance from her and was out of there in less than an hour: $20.
Am I all caught up?  That can't be right.  Should be longer, else all the things I've bought in the interim (and I have bought a lot) I have a paper trail for.


No comments:

Post a Comment