Thursday, March 7, 2013

Preposterous Statement Tournament V Double Fail

KFXN's Common Man is holding his annual Preposterous Statement Tournament.  If you haven't seen me write about it before, just go to the bracket and check it out.  It's down to the brass tacks: Today's results cuts down the surviving entrants to eight.

I woke up this morning wide awake at 8:30; fell asleep because Nashville was a rerun, and I was out by 9:30, at the latest.  I had a passing thought to vote online, and I was online, but that quickly left my brain as soon as it had arrived, only to return just as I went to Maverick's for lunch: Oh shit, I forgot to vote in today's PSTV matchups!  But then I thought I did that late yesterday afternoon, and that I was fine, so I didn't just drop into a heaping pile of crying in the parking lot.

I wasn't fine, by the way.  Just heard the matchups; they were ones I was unfamiliar with, so I did not vote on them yesterday after all.  And worst of all, I couldn't hear the results online because this library's wi-fi went down for a bit.  Heard the matchups for today, and I already voted today, but it's too goddamn late to vote and hear the results for today's matchups.

It hasn't been a good week for me, let's just say.

No comments:

Post a Comment