Thursday, March 14, 2013

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to work out at the gym today.  Went back home and, while I was parked at the driveway, while listening to my car continue to misfire when it's idling (God, let this be a phase, please!), the iPhone My Fucking Father has badgered me into using vibrates.  Monday morning I woke up to see that the temp agency tried to call me, so I was worried that the damn thing didn't work, but today I heard this call (as well as another call from the other temp agency I work through), so that ain't an issue.

It was My Fucking Father.  First he wanted to know where I was.  He's asked me that before, though not in a long while.  Then he asked me where my license was.

Oh, fuck.  It's back at the gym.  I gave it to the person in exchange for a key to a locker.  I don't have to give my license anymore to people who know me there, but she didn't.  And I forgot.  I FUCKING FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

This has fucked up everything.  Everything!!!  Not only do I have to go all the way back there to fetch my license, now my parents are wondering why I left my license at the gym.  That's exactly what Mother asked me as soon as I got home.  While furiously looking through the mail, I stammered out an excuse: I went early Tuesday morning (I chose that because they went to the doctor's early Tuesday morning, so they don't know if I woke up just after I left for the gym ... yeah, it's a fucking lame excuse) and left it then.

"You forgot your license for two days, huh?" Mother replied, and I can tell that they're not buying it.  Oh yeah: My Fucking Father got into the act, too.  Somehow, me forgetting my license is license for him to ask, "Are you still working part-time?"  And I tell him I'm still looking for work and, like he sometimes does, he reacts with this pained look on his face because I embarrassed him and shamed the family.  GODDAMMIT, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all because I forgot my license.  The girls at night know me, and they don't need my license.  Why did I forget my license?  Just because of that, one silly little goddamn thing, my parents probably have caught me.  WHY DID YOU WANT MY LICENSE, GODDAMMIT, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So now what?  This fucks up all my plans, first of all.  I didn't plan on going back to the gym till at least the weekend, and with the Auto Show and the Selection Show coming up, I might not have gone even then.  Also, I thought about going to St. Paul tomorrow and hitting up Macy's to buy jeans I don't have the money to buy.  I don't remember needing to take out my driver's license when I bought jeans last week, but can I really take the chance?  Shit, can I take the chance that I can drive around without my license for the next five days?  So I have to go eight miles in one direction and then all the way to St. Paul to begin my day tomorrow.  What a fucking waste of gas.  Fuck my life.

And double fuck my life because I know my parents are going to act on their suspicions.  I might have to wake up early on my own because otherwise they might wake me up to see if I'm actually acting like I'm going to work.  Or maybe they'll start asking me more goddamn questions when I least expect it.  Or, they could just flat-out ask me if I'm lying to them.  I was so, so fucked the moment the gym called home -- the number I gave them!!! -- to let them know I forgot that license.  Now my parents know.  They know.  And I can't do a goddamn thing about it now.

And my car, too, fuck!  What's going on with my car?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment