Monday, March 18, 2013

The Songs Playing On The Radio The Minute Of My Birthday

How did I spend my St. Patrick's Day?  At the Auto Show.  Alone.  Yeah, I guess it could've been better.  But it could've been much worse.

Just saw the rest of my credit card bill now that I have to pay something by tomorrow.  I don't feel like talking.  Wow ... I don't think I've ever said that before.

Anyway, I went back out to my car to listen to terrestrial radio and hear what songs were playing the minute I was born.  I don't know why this has become tradition, but it has.  And here they are:

  • Jack 104: Eurythmics, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)," followed by Pat Benatar, "Love Is A Battlefield"
  • Cool 108: Elton John, "Rocket Man"
  • 93X: Evanescence, "Bring Me To Life"
  • 101.3 KDWB: Maroon 5, "Daylight"

No comments:

Post a Comment