Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh Shit, I'm Starting A Job Tomorrow

Caught up with all the excitement with the beginning of the tournament -- especially with finding an online site that lets me watch for free so I can circumvent CBS/Turner's shitty practice of putting games on pay TV -- it was past 11:30 when I realized that I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow.  Going back to the test reading job.  Hopefully it will be as good as it's ever been.  Too bad I won't have time to stay up or write now.

By the way, Thursday was so-so for me March Madness-wise.  I went a total of 9-7, but only one of my Sweet Sixteen is gone (that would be perennial tease Belmont).  That's better than I usually do.  However, I'm in this huge pool that, starting this year, could pay out, get this, $10,000 to the winner.  And with seven of my Round of 32 picks already incorrect, I know that there probably enough people who have fewer incorrect and thus have already beat me.  But hey, Harvard, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment