Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Masturbatable Video Of The Night

I was going to talk about Tony Stewart, which may be the most gob-smacking incident in a world rushing headlong into hell, what with Iraq and the Middle East.  Now comes the suicide of Robin Williams, which I can't even begin to talk about.

But as I was going to summon up my thoughts on Stewart, I go to The Big Lead's daily Roundup (posted early Monday morning) and I see this video of a hot chick shaking her bare ass in a thong bikini and I decide that I need to jerk off to it. Her name is Debbie St. Pierre and she's a model for Wilhelmina, but her Instagram handle is "stpierredebbie," and the first few times I saw it it looked like "stripper debbie."  Besides, she's dancing like a stripper here, and my cock likes it, a lot:



Turns out she's a MILF; there are pictures of her with her daughter. In one way it's weird to be pulling out my dick through the fly of pajama pants to wank off to her. On the other hand, she's a fucking hot MILF who has no qualms showing off her ass, so I'm not gonna be ashamed (well, too ashamed, I'm not telling you my name or anything) to beat off to this, again and again.

Fuck, is it it not working?  Then go here to commit onanism.  (ETA at 11:52 p.m. August 12 that yes, the Instagram video does show up on WAF even though I can't see it on the work page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment