Wednesday, July 22, 2015

You Know, I'm Getting The Sense That People Think I'm An Asshole

And I just changed the subheading on Wailing And Failing (at 11:49 p.m. on Tuesday) to reflect that.  I've got this stripper bitch mad at me, and it's got me so twisted it's affecting my work.  And I have contacted these people for this party and they haven't gotten back to me.  It's as if they don't want to talk to me.

This is very upsetting, mostly because this happens often.  I don't know why I can't get what I want/need, when I need it.  But people are ignoring me willfully, and it sucks.  So I guess, because this has happened before and it'll happen again so enough, that people just don't want to talk to me.  Maybe I'm weird, too weird for them.  Maybe I'm too intense, or too quiet, or too inconsequential.  I don't know.  I think I'm a nice guy, trying to do what I can, but people just don't respect that.  I'm like a male, Asian Anne Hathaway.  I mean, why do people hate her, anyway?  She's nice and she shows her tits in movies a lot.  What's not to like about her?

And what's not to like about me?  But it seems as if people just don't like to talk to me, or don't like me, period -- unless I have money to offer them, which I don't have right now.  Don't know what to do, man, don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment