Friday, July 31, 2015

Now Wings And Beer Will Do It

I have complained that I am fat.  A few weeks ago I weighed myself: 167 pounds, which is six pounds more than the last time I had my weight measured, which was the last time I went to the doctor.

I said earlier this month that I think my stomach just distended one day at work.  Well, it still feels distended.  And several times since I have felt that my belly has expanded to its maximum after eating plates of dinner that didn't use to make me feel that way before.  I think I felt that way last night after dinner, and I really felt that way this afternoon after using my Mug Club Card one final time at Hooters for beer and wings for lunch.  Right now I feel like I can't eat a thing.  And I have damn dinner soon.

That's the one good thing about unemployment: It gives me the opportunity to finally get back into the gym and work out.  Because I really, really have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment