Monday, July 13, 2015

I Will Fucking Sleep In My Car If I Goddamn Want To, Father

So, the appraiser came out to see the car this (Monday) morning for hail damage.  I used the old car to get to work.  In my new car the passenger seat is pulled back to almost horizontal.  That's because I sleep there during breaks and lunch from work.

My parents know about this because I have done the same thing with the old car.  They've even bitched about it to me before.  But My Fucking Father decided he was going to bust my chops over it, again, because it's summer and it's hot and it's very difficult to sleep in there.  Too fucking bad he decided to do it when I was having dinner, specifically a nice bowl of pho.  And then he used that to launch into the old "Why can't you find a full-time job?" bullshit I was hoping he would be done with.  So he told me to find a full-time job, to which I told I'm going to go back to school instead.

But I don't want to go back to school anymore.  Not after that piece of shit came at me like that.  For fucking reclining my seat back?  Go fuck yourself.  Now I won't reply to that person that snapped a photo for you anymore.  And I won't fill out those stock claim forms for you to get your money back anymore, either.

(Well, I'll do both of those things, just when I fucking want to.  'Cause fuck him, I'll sleep if I want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment