Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I've been getting feisty/defensive a lot since I've turned 40.  Told you that already, but I have decided to push back against the strippers who I am intimate with.  Case in point was today, when a stripper who has sucked my dick (condom on, unfortunately) chastised me after a long back-and-forth on Facebook about saving all the money you would spend on fast food and cigarettes to take a long vacation instead.  That's all well and good, I said, but maybe people would like to have a small indulgence every day instead of a big one, like, every half-year.

And do you know what she then said?  "I said every day ... please look at my post before you comment."  What the fuck???  OK, she did say that you shouldn't commit these vices every day.  But I hate people who are persnickety enough to point that you didn't look at your comment close enough.  First of all, I'll comment whenever and however the fuck I want.  Second, being that snooty only makes you come off as a bitch.  And lastly, she said this after she went to Jamaica.  She probably got that money stripping and sucking the dicks off of guys -- including me.  So she's lecturing people about not pissing away money every day and instead do what she did and save money to do something big ... money she got from people pissing away money every day.  The hypocrisy!

Look, babe: We're all whores.  We all feed our bad sides to get by.

You'll be sucking my dick real soon.  Hopefully without a condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment