Monday, April 25, 2016

The Team That Was Stolen From Us Fucking Won

Oh, I am so pissed right now.  Ever since I saw on the news that the Bastard North Stars won (I avoided finding even the score of the game after The Team That Was Stolen From Us led 3-0 after one period; I knew it was over) I have been angry.  Well, angrier than usual.  You know, I've been angry all my life, and that might be the reason why I am where I am.

But anyway!  To be humiliated at home by The Bastard North Stars really pisses me off.  And that is why I wanted to avoid this matchup at all costs.  I am so angry that I want to punch a Bastard North Stars fan.  And yet I know I will fucking wind up in jail if I do that -- or worse.  Then again, I don't want those fucking hockey thieves to get away with it.  Even though they did.  Great, now they'll say that they deserve our team.  Fuck.  Next thing you know, they'll say Prince is theirs, too.

My friend said I could have a ticket to Game 4.  Glad I didn't go, because I think I was liable to go up to the first Bastard North Stars fan and murder him.  Also, they lost that game.

The only thing I am really sad about (besides the Mild losing) is that I have yet to hear of any Bastard North Stars fan getting beat up or killed in St. Paul.  Minnesota, your favorite son just died and now you got eliminated by The Team That Was Stolen From Us ... in Minnesota!!!  Why aren't you people getting violent?!  Where's your fucking pride, man?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment