Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Two-Two-Two Blowjobs In One Night?!

As things are going absolutely into the shitter workwise, I find my escape in paying women for sexual activity.  Such was the case on Friday, when I went to *a***'s place for the first time in a long time right after work.

But *a*** wasn't there.  I was feeling horny and desperate, so I waited outside her apartment complex.  Then, I saw this short fat chick with a Victoria's Secret bag trotting across the lawn.  *a*** told me that there would be one other girl working her party, a new person who is very, very new to this.  So, was she ... ?  And she said hi to me, so she must have been thinking, "So, is he ... ?"

After a while I called *a***; she was running late, again.  But she said this friend, whose name is *****a, should have been there already.  OK, so when a guy and a girl with a VS bag cross paths, both of us know we're going to the same place.  So I run around to the other end of the complex, where her patio is, and yes, there is the short fat chick whose suspicions about me were confirmed when I showed up.

So she ain't a looker.  But unlike what *a*** warned me not to do when we texted back and forth, she was down for whatever.  Well, maybe not to fuck.  But when I stripped her and she turned around to back dat ass up, I thought, "OK, maybe she's not so innocent!"  So I whipped it out, of course.  And *****a turned back around she was surprised ... but then grabbed it, bent down at her hips and gave my cock a couple licks!  We didn't do too much after that -- she would not make me cum, unfortunately -- but when I stuck my pee-pee out one more time for some hand lovin' for the road, she grabbed it and licked it again!

The thing that turns me on the most about *****a -- she was licking the dick of a guy she met just 20 minutes before!  That's the most fucking depraved and perverted thing I can think of!!!

---

I had a lot of fun with *****a, but I didn't blow my wad.  Good thing, because I could save all that up for *a***, who I haven't seen in a long time.

I've said this here before, but I'll say it again: She may be my All-Time Favorite because 1) she's kinky; 2) she is down for any nasty shit I want us to do; and 3) she'll do it for good value.  She'll suck my dick, and gladly, for $120, but probably because she forgot I was able to bargain her down for all of that to just $100.  I even asked if I could cum in her mouth; all she wanted was to get up and go to the bathroom to get a cup.  I felt really bad that her cock-sucking couldn't make me ejaculate, so I had to jerk off, and when I was ready to blow I would insert my penis into her mouth before I finished myself off.  That meant that when I was wanking I was hitting her chin with my fist.  Basically, I was punching her.  But Buddha bless her she was OK with that, and with shooting down her throat for so long that she may have swallowed some!

---

So, it may not have been two blowjobs, but two girls decided to orally pleasure me.  That was a good day, and a deserved one for all the shit I'm going through!

No comments:

Post a Comment