Sunday, April 17, 2016

Girls In Their Summer Clothes!

Seventies this weekend.  Yes, even if this is above average and even if there's going to be a correction soon (even though it isn't coming next week), I feel confident in saying that winter is now behind us!

That is a good thing.  I usually fear spring because of allergies.  Well, this year I took care of that by priming nose with nasal spray that I started taking all the fucking way back in mid-February!  So I get to go outside without sneezing every single second ... and watch the babes in their skimpy clothing!

Goddammit, I'm 40 and I'm going to be honest: I love babes wearing summer clothes.  (Actually, I think I've said that many times in WAF.)  I went out Friday night to Glam Doll and the girl who works there, who's already hot, is not hot and wearing fewer clothes.  She has pale skin and glasses -- you know, a hot Daria.  And she has tattoos in the front of her chest, a few of which you can tell incorporate her breasts, or at least the area very close to them.  The past couple times I saw her she was wearing a halter top with a barebelly, and I could see even more of her tats.  And even though we don't talk much, we smile a lot towards each other, so there's a connection there.  I like her bare skin, her pale skin, and I want to think that if I ask her one day, "So what does your tat say?"  And then she'd take off her top and show me.  Well, maybe not.  Maybe she'll say, "Oh, it's about this, and it extends to my nipples, and ..." blah-blah-blah, and we would have even more of a connection.  Hot weather gives me that next step.

Oh, also at Glam Doll there was this statuesque blonde wearing a jacket and a skimpy white top.  No barebelly, but I totally noticed her.  Oh, she was beautiful.  Can I say she's beautiful?  No, I'm not going to go up to her and tell her that.  But I don't think it's a problem if I say it here!  I love beautiful women!  And the skimpier the clothes, the better!

And another thing: I went out yesterday to celebrate Record Store Day.  Went to two places.  A babe in both.  One was Asian and was totally rocking a barebelly.  Could work out, but I'm not complaining.  The other was wearing a shirt that showed skin only when the wind was blowing.  And thank goodness the wind was blowing yesterday!  She has a body underneath that!

---

I want to talk about smartphones in ass pockets, but I'm currently juggling conversations on Facebook with two hot and smart women.  And then I have to send my taxes.  Gotta go!  Take it away, Boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment