Tuesday, October 9, 2018

She's Still Here. My God, She's Still Here

So ****e*, the stripper-turned-cleaning lady, came over.  It's been two months since the house was last cleaned, and what ****e* are said the last time she was here, about dust making the inside of a house very unhealthy, is something I have taken to heart.  So even though it'll be the New Year before my parents return, I was thinking two months is enough time for someone to come and clean.

So ****e* is over to clean.  And as of post time, she is still cleaning.  To give her the benefit of the doubt, she is thorough.  To not, she is slow.  At any rate, I know that she usually takes a full workday to clean my house.  Unfortunately, when we arranged today, I thought that she would be coming in the morning and leaving in the evening, freeing up my evening to exercise or go to the stripclub or whatnot.  But when the text saying that she is leaving for my house in the early afternoon turned into, "Oh, you know, traffic!" in the late afternoon, I had a feeling that she would still be in the house come the new day.

She is cleaning up my bedroom as I type this.  As she walked in she recommended that I hire her to come with more frequency -- "That way I would not have to take so long in cleaning everything," ****e* said.  You know, I don't think she'd take half as long to clean the house if I have her over twice as much.  But that's just me.

I hope she knows that I only have so much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment