Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Expenses Without Receipts

OK, so I'm ending this EWR a day early.  But I don't want to end an EWR on Oct. 1 because I would have to look at another blog post just for expenses for one day.  So, starting from Sunday, September 30:
  • Thursday, September 27: ETA at 11:07 p.m. on October 5 the second and final session of the hearing experiment I had at the U., an Infusion of: $20.
  • Well, I didn't have EWRs then.  I've been relying a lot on my credit card (even though the money is rolling in again), plus many expenses I've made I've had receipts for.  But, of course, the stripclub never gives out receipts.  On Wednesday, September 26 I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) to see a girl named Ruby, who's very bright.  But the rotation when I got there was such that I was stuck at the bar while Jade was dancing, and since I had nowhere to go and Jade wasn't getting any tips, I just asked her for a dance.  Ruby needs to wait another day.  Yeah, I'm a pushover like that.  With coffee and tip: $28.
  • On Monday the 24th I had time to fuck ****y.  Described the tryst here.  Total: $120.
  • To Sunday the 23rd, where, after working the Vikings game I hit up My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) for a Bud Light (I needed a beer after witnessing that fucking loss), tips, and a lapper with Molly: $30.75.
  • I then went back out later that night, to Caffetto to work on the computer.  Pumpkin pie, hot chocolate and tip come out to: $7.48.
  • Thursday, September 20: ETA at 11:07 p.m. on October 5 that I forgot to add the money I made from a short experiment I had at the hearing lab at the U., an Infusion of: $20.
  • Hurtling back to Wednesday, September 19 ... decided to go to the U.S. Hockey Prospects game at the X.  That meant using the LRT to get there and back: $4.50.
  • As for the game, well, $20 for a ticket to see high schoolers seems a bit steep.  But it was nice to see one team score four Goals in a span of about five minutes to go from two down to two up.  With hot dog and Coke: $32.
  • On Tuesday the 18th I finally got a handjob from ****a, approximately two years after she stood me up the last time I arranged something at her parlor.  She says it's $150, but I bargained her down to: $130.
  • Monday, September 17 ... thought it was time to get my Docs shined, so I paid a visit to Lisa's.  With tip: $15.
  • I then stopped by the Bogart's kiosk for two doughnuts for the price of one.  With tip: $4.75.
  • Let's to back to Thursday the 13th, where I stopped into our game-watching bar to reacquaint myself.  Had dinner there, too.  With tip: $16.
  • Then stopped by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  Last time I was there (which was the 10th) I saw Lola was the only one of the four strippers there not give a dance, so I decided to make it up to her by getting one from her on this date.  With tips and coffee: $32.
  • Back to Monday the 10th, where I went to Hooters because Chase Elliott finished in the top ten and therefore everyone receives free fried pickles.  With tip: $7.52.
  • I then went to a Fantastic Sams down in that area because it was high time I get a haircut.  I have a receipt for the haircut, but to make it easy, I will include that total with the tip here: $17.99.
  • Sunday the 9th -- My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), after the Vikings game.  Coffee and tips only: $12.
  • To Saturday the 8th: Went to Target after helping out at the stadium because one of the guys there wanted me to get lemons when I came back the next morning.  Lemons?  For what?  I still don't know.  I usually get reimbursed for this, but ... hrrrmph, fuck it: $1.18.
  • Then my alma mater's game was on that evening.  Went to Runyon's for this one.  Lively crowd, but we all saw a demoralizing loss.  Was treated well by the staff, though.  With a generous tip because we were loud and obnoxious in there: $30.
Good through September 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment