Monday, September 24, 2018

Worst Fuck I've Ever Had

So I ring up ****y yesterday/Sunday because I want to fuck her because I was given a condom at Glam Doll a few weeks ago and I considered it a sign that I should fuck her, plus I wanted to give her money because she asked me for some when she was short on rent.  So we set our session for early this afternoon.

But first there was a miscom over time and money; the $120 I gave her was for an hour, even though she did not specify.  And then she was just there like a dead fish while I think I penetrated her.  And then, when I came (via HJ, not FS), she told me to get out, 30 minutes after we began.  And not even a goodbye kiss.

Hey, either you win or you learn.  I consider it to be a learning experience.  If I fuck ****y again, it'll be a long time from now, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment