Saturday, September 8, 2018

Thanks For The Rubber, Random Dude!

So I'm here at Glam Doll.  I see a party of happy people sitting on the couches, as there often is here at Glam Doll.

I'm working on my receipts when I see one of the guys in this party come up to me.  I was assuming he was going to ask me something, or maybe ask to take a picture of the group.  But instead, without saying a word, he slips me a condom on my table, right next to my mouse.

Two things.  First, I would've said something to the effect of, "Naw, man, thanks, but if you know my sex life, there's no way I would ever need this."  But, truth be told, I have been thinking about fucking ****y again.  She was the one who gave me a handie but said that she would have let me inside her if I gloved up.  I have since imagined arranging something with ****y, and then after I show up at her apartment, I'd whip myself out and show her that I already had a condom on my dick and thus I was ready to get down.  I'd love to see the reaction on her face.  But I had no intention on buying a rubber.  Maybe if I, say, went to the U. and saw a health department or a student group giving condoms away I would get one, but I wasn't going to go out of my way to grab one.  Well, one was just given to me.  I take it as a sign that I should call up ****y again and tell her it's time.

Second, I noticed one of the girls in the group as she was getting up to use the bathroom.  She had African/Somali cheekbones.  More importantly, I could tell from her tight shirt that she had huge (fake?) tits and from her tight pants that she had a nice big (fake?) ass.  Believe me, she was physically gorgeous.  And I just happen to have a condom right next to me, given to me by her friend.  You know, I had half a mind to be a creep, go up to her, contraceptive in hand, and say, "Hey, your friend gave me this, and after looking at you, I think I know who to use this on!"  But I didn't.  I think we exchanged a half-smile after she came back after her group left because she needed to retrieve her keys.

Anyway, thanks for the rubber, random dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment