Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Should say that with everything that I've been busy with over the past week -- State Fair, my dick pain, my potential pink eye, the mix-up with watching our alma mater's game, working the Vikes game over the weekend, recuperating from working the Vikes game over the weekend, and using my free Hooters coupon -- I sort-of realized all throughout the week that this was the opening week at the U.  If I wanted to go back to school, in all likelihood I would have needed to enroll these past five days ... ending yesterday/Monday.

I did not.  Now, I have looked and there are some, like, online classes that may start whenever.  But if I were serious about going back to school, I would have done something by now.  And I did not do anything, therefore. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment