Sunday, September 16, 2018

Do You Know Where I Almost Blogged This From?

The train tracks!  Yes, signing up through Xfinity does have its advantages, most notably a fairly wide wi-fi network.  I'm just beginning to understand the reach of places I can get plugged into the Internet.

See, after a nap I wanted to exercise, but on my route I got stuck by the railroad.  Those suckers are long, but I had my laptop with me so I could blog a second time today.  And so I thought, "Hey, can I get logged into an Xfinity network here?"  And I pulled it out, and I did!  And I was about to blog post this, but the line of train cars wasn't as long as I thought, so I had to start driving pretty soon after I discovered I could wi-fi from the edge of the train tracks.

But hey, wouldn't that be cool?!

No comments:

Post a Comment