Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My 2017 Playboy Playmate Of The Year

Before the year is through I should select someone.

And I wish I could consider these 12 girls more than I am.  However, I have things to do right now.  And also, you have to remember that in 2017 Playboy changed their minds about nudity and started to show tits again.  That's all great, but without full nudity I find myself much less compelled to, uh, ruminate over the beauty of these girls.  Saying that, I think they might be showing bush again this year ... blog post about this might be ahead.

This transition back started in the March/April issue (they might be flip-flopping over nudity, but not over cutting down to only six issues per year, goddammit), so although they are obviously cute, Miss January, Bridget Malcolm and Miss February, Joy Corrigan are immediately disqualified.  From there ... uh, well, I posted a perverted comment on one of the Instagrams of Miss March, Elizabeth Elam, and she removed it and had me reported, so fuck her.  And about Miss November, Ines Rau, the first-ever transgender Playmate: I don't mind that PB picked a tranny PM, if only to see Republicans get all grossed out and shit over it.  But if Playboy is going to commit to making one a Playmate, they need to go all the way.  You may not know this, but Rau did not show any lady parts.  No, in a flashback all the way back to the Jan./Feb. issue, her tits and pussy remained hidden.  I really do think the magazine wants to be progressive, but in this spread, it teased and then ultimately chickened out.

Everybody else is OK, I guess, but frankly, it's difficult to single out one centerfold above the others when they're all so ... good enough, you know?  I certainly would not have selected Miss April, Nina Daniele, who has become the Playmate Of The Year.  My runner-up is Allie Leggett, Miss December.  She has some fantastic-sized bazoombas, and she is a former pageant girl; she was Miss Kentucky 2013 and went on to compete in the Miss USA pageant.  She resumes a long line of pristine pageant beauties who went on to take off that tiara and evening gown and show everything (well, at least her boobs), yow!

But my pick for PMOY goes to Miss July, Dana Taylor.  If everyone is playing on the same, even, fallow playing field (no pussy), I have to find some other differentiation.  And that comes in what the photographer poses the Playmate in.  So credit goes to tog (I think that's what people in the biz call "photographers" these days) Derek Kettela for choosing a water/scuba theme.  He has Taylor partially wearing a one-piece swimsuit, except that her neon orange suit is unzipped from the front, and so her ample boobage is flashing through, as if she's stripping on the ocean water.  For those two shots alone, I select Dana Taylor as my Playboy Playmate Of The Year.

Of course, I would fuck all of these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment