Sunday, September 9, 2018

Making A List For Tomorrow

I've told you guys before about not being able to make lists on my day planner.  Well, tomorrow is one of those days where it sucks the most.  There are a lot of things I should do, a lot of things I could do, and a lot of things I have the time to do, and therefore I don't know what to do.

So, because there's no room in the FQ, I will jot down my list of tasks for tomorrow here now:
  • Go to Hooters and use one of those coupons for a free appetizer
  • Visit my friend at the cemetary
  • Shower and trim my nails
  • Do the laundry
  • Fill out The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey
  • Grab a bag from storage and look through it
  • Eat a salad
  • Water my parents' plants
  • Go to the library and scan in the Minnesota United FC ticket to sell
  • Cancel my health insurance through the state
  • Watch So You Think You Can Dance
That's all I can think up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment