Sunday, September 2, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: August

Vast improvement in babeage over previous months, and yet who I would choose has never been clearer.

Of the ten babes for the month, only three of them are wearing one-pieces (including, surprisingly, main girl Kristen Arnhold, out of Baltimore).  The women showing body are uniformly hot, although Phoenix's Nekkei looks a hell of a lot like Melania Trump, ugh.  Runners-up include Samm from Douglasville, Ga. (cute smile, although she is standing in profile) and Philadelphia's Kristen (even though she has her arms folded in front of her).

But the hands-down best for the month of August is Portia.  She is posing where she's sort of leaning into the camera, and therefore her torso is kind of obscured and out-of-focus.  But she has ravishing black hair.  Most important of all, she hails from the Maryland Heights, Mo., location, and I swear that I had her as a waitress at least once before.  In fact, if I'm correct, I talked a bit with this Portia woman, and she was extremely nice and charming.  So, Portia is the winner this month!

I would jerk off to all these girls, but it still hurts when things shoot out of my urethra.

No comments:

Post a Comment