Friday, September 28, 2018

I'm Actually Supposed To Like The Fall ...

... but in the past few days I've come down with what seems to be a cold.  Either I got it from someone at work or from walking around the U. trying (and failing; maybe I'll talk about this in the WMNSS Monday) to get into the volleyball match Wednesday night.  Regardless, yesterday I started hacking up spit and feeling my nose get all stuffy.  It's as if my sinuses are churning out snot like it's working overtime.

It is either a cold or, somehow, it's gotten so dry that my sinuses cannot adjust.  Either way, it's sort of strange to be this cold, sick and miserable as we fully transition into fall, which I have repeatedly said is My Favorite Season.  If autumn is my favorite season, I should not be this sick and feel this bad.  Maybe I need to reevaluate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment