Friday, September 21, 2018

Just A Warning: I Am Blogging This While Half-Asleep

My day at work learning something new was as bad and overwhelming as I feared.  My supervisor was alternately yelling at me ("You said you were comfortable with this!") and being nice.  Eh, maybe we should rethink this beer.  I guess I should let this slide, although if this shit was given to me by my parents, I would clap back at them.

---

Went to the U. to do a hearing experiment after work.  Almost fell asleep at the computer.  Unfortunately for me, the guy proctoring this experiment was right outside the booth, looking in through the window.  I don't remember the last time I passed out in that thing, but if I did yesterday, he would have caught me.

---

Man, we had a horrible rainstorm last (Thursday) night.  I was out and about, going to a restaurant to eat when the worst of it came through.  I stayed in my car, and the rain was beating down like I was in the middle of a car wash.  Noticed too that areas were starting to pool up, which is scary for me driving a small, low-to-the-ground foreign car.

---

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment