Friday, September 7, 2018

A Health Update

OK, so it doesn't burn when I pee anymore.  I think it started to get better, real talk, on Tuesday when the earliest time I could see the urologist was next month.  Then I was like, "Well, penis, you might as well deal with it, because I can't see a piss doctor sooner."  And I think my cock was like, "Well, if we're gonna wait that long, I might as well get better."  I felt nothing as of Wednesday.  And it's a damn miracle.  I feel so free now.

However, I may have pink eye.  The craziest thing, but my left eye has been red the past few days or so, but my right eye has not.  Isn't that pink eye?  Should I wear sunglasses, like I remember my schoolmates doing when they had pink eye?  More importantly, is this in any way related to my piss hose?  Could the infection that infected my dick have traveled up to my left eyeball?  I'm serious!

Oh, and for the past week or so my right index finger has been hurting, especially around the fingernail.  I think it began right around the time I was using that and my right thumb to pick my nose hairs.  Maybe I used it so much that I bruised it or something, but whenever I touch something with that finger, it hurts, and it's noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment