Tuesday, September 4, 2018

No? Not An STD?

Alright, now that it's not, I can talk about it freely.

Just got the results from tests I took before the weekend about my hurting dick.  I knew from my doctor's last visit that it wasn't a urinary tract infection, which made me think that it absolutely had to be a venereal disease.  But it turns out my results are all negative.  I don't have a sexually-transmitted disease!  I am clean as fuck, baby!

But I don't know if that's a good thing.

Hear me out.  The way my doc told this, if it were a VD, he could prescribe me antibacterials to clear it up.  (When he said this, he said, "If the tests for STDs are positive, great!"  And I'm going, is it really great that I could have an STD?)  But if my VD test is negative, then, what do I have?  It still burns when I pee, and even though I know it's not an STD, what the hell is it?

So my next step is setting up an appointment with this urologist my doc referred me to, and hopefully I'll have time to do it today, but now I made this spill after trying to fill up the water pot and then I want to go out to the U. to get first-day-of-school free stuff.  I get the day off from work, and I'm busy, and I'm pissing a firehose.  (sigh)

Oh, by the way, just to let you know, if the tests turned out to be positive, and that I did have a VD, I sure as hell wouldn't tell.  Come on, I have my principles!

No comments:

Post a Comment