Saturday, September 1, 2018

Perverted Through My Pissing Pain

OK, first things first: Went to the doctor after work yesterday.  He doesn't know what exactly is going on until the (long) weekend, and he couldn't prescribe me any pills to help my burning dick.  And it still hurts like a motherfucker.

The pills I had been prescribed didn't do jack shit for my health.  Did turn my piss orange.  Like, Tang orange, or the color of the orange-flavored artificial drink that passed for orange juice when I ate lunch at the elementary school cafeteria.  So tasty it was addicting, but none of it was nutritious ... which is probably why it was so addicting.

Anyway, I had a thought while taking these pills: If my piss turns orange, does my cum turn orange, too?  And so I had planned to masturbate while on them to see if, you know, I cum orange.  Well, it didn't turn out that way.  I was in so much pain, plus I got so busy with other things, that I didn't touch myself until just now, last (Friday) night, and I consumed the last of my pills yesterday/Friday morning.  But through this entire ordeal I still am able to get hard -- though I feel a stiffness up and down my shaft whenever I get a hard-on, which sort of doubles as pain up and down my urethra -- and, hey, YOLO, so I wanted to see what was up.

So I jerked off (to a great Penthouse pictorial, around the turn of the millennium, back when it was really good!), even though, again, my last pill was in the morning and most of the orange tinge to my urine left my body.  And when I had my orgasm ... well, first, my instinct not to even touch myself while I'm in such pain was smart because cumming hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, plus not a whole lot of semen came out.  And besides that it was its ... uh, normal color.  Maybe it would have been orange had I touched myself the night or two before.  But I'll take this as a legitimate experiment with a rigorous conclusion: If you take pills that turn your pee orange, your semen does not change color.  Everyone, know y'all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment