Friday, September 28, 2018

Just When I Thought Mother Was Half A World Away

So there's something fucked up with one of their real estate properties.  I just got off the phone with one of the management team in Vegas, and believe me, it's fucked-up.  I was supposed to talk to Mother, too, after she texted me (presumably in a panic) this morning while I was at work.  But when I called her I got no answer.

I imagine her yelling at me just for trying to step into something and helping.  Bitch is like that.  You know, I just spoke to my therapist about how it feels so liberating to have my parents be half a world away where they can't contact me constantly about bullshit.  But, as important as this thing is, I'll quickly tire of her ability to reach out through the Internet and yell at me talk again, sigh.

Try her again tonight.  Have dinner with a friend in St. Paul now.

No comments:

Post a Comment